We have prepared a recipe for dark chocolate and raspberry muffins, soft and delicious! We hope you will like it and share a good time with your loved ones ♥
You can also watch the video of the recipe here
You will need:
- 300gr of white flour or gluten-free flour of your choice
- 200g ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250ml almond milk or other vegetable milk of your choice
- 130ml of maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla extract
- 100g of dark chocolate, min. 70%
- 100g of frozen raspberries
Path to follow:
- First, preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, until there are no lumps.
- Cut your dark chocolate into small pieces to create chocolate chips.
Melt the 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave or in the casserole.
- Add the milk to the bowl with the dry ingredients, then pour in the melted oil. Mix well with a spatula to obtain a smooth paste, then incorporate the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Once your batter is smooth and lump-free, add the chocolate chips, then the frozen raspberries.
- Arrange your paper cases in your muffin pan and fill them with your batter.
- Place them in your hot oven and let them cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let your muffins cool for a few minutes at room temperature and enjoy!
Thanks to Léa P. for this delicious recipe!