- 300gr of white flour or gluten-free flour of your choice
- 200g ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250ml almond milk or other vegetable milk of your choice
- 130ml of maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla extract
- 100gr of dark chocolate, min. 70%
- 100g of frozen raspberries
Path to follow
First, preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Then mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, until there are no lumps.
Cut your dark chocolate into small pieces to create chocolate chips.
Melt the 4 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave or in a saucepan.
Add the milk to the bowl with the dry ingredients, then pour in the melted oil. Mix well with a spatula to obtain a smooth paste, then incorporate the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
Once your batter is smooth and lump-free, add the chocolate chips, then the frozen raspberries.
Arrange your paper cases in your muffin pan and fill them with your batter.
Place them in your hot oven and let them cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
Before eating, let your muffins cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
- ENJOY <3
Thanks to Léa P. for the recipe and video to discover here!